WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Upset parents were in search for answers at a Wednesday night meeting following the discovery of heroin and hypodermic needles in a faculty bathroom at a school north of Westchester County, according to News 12 Westchester.
Needles and empty bags were discovered for the second time since December in Benjamin Cosor Elementary School in the Town of Fallsburg, just over the Orange County border.
Seven staff members who were caught on camera outside of the bathroom prior to the discovery are under investigation. They are no longer cooperating with authorities and have hired attorneys, but remain in the classroom while the investigation continues, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Briarcliff
- 3 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 5 Briarcliff Manor Student Aids In Last Minute Girls Lacrosse Game Win