OSSINING, N.Y. -- A group of Ossining parents traveled to Albany on Tuesday, Jan. 14, to participate in a rally coordinated by the Alliance for Quality Education.
The organization is dedicated to "ensuring a high quality public education to all students regardless of zip code", according to its website.
In addition to their participation in the rally, the group also met with local legislators to talk about the concerns they have regarding the district’s current allotment of state aid.
The Alliance for Quality Education thanked the following parents for their efforts: Elisabeth Galef, Rachel Kranitz, Stephanie Lynn Kleiman, Vanessa Nyoni, Lisa Rudley, Rachel Simon and Stacey Trap.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes