OSSINING, N.Y. -- A group of Ossining parents traveled to Albany on Tuesday, Jan. 14, to participate in a rally coordinated by the Alliance for Quality Education.
The organization is dedicated to "ensuring a high quality public education to all students regardless of zip code", according to its website.
In addition to their participation in the rally, the group also met with local legislators to talk about the concerns they have regarding the district’s current allotment of state aid.
The Alliance for Quality Education thanked the following parents for their efforts: Elisabeth Galef, Rachel Kranitz, Stephanie Lynn Kleiman, Vanessa Nyoni, Lisa Rudley, Rachel Simon and Stacey Trap.
- 1 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 2 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 4 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 5 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician