OSSINING, N.Y. -- A group of Ossining parents traveled to Albany on Tuesday, Jan. 14, to participate in a rally coordinated by the Alliance for Quality Education.
The organization is dedicated to "ensuring a high quality public education to all students regardless of zip code", according to its website.
In addition to their participation in the rally, the group also met with local legislators to talk about the concerns they have regarding the district’s current allotment of state aid.
The Alliance for Quality Education thanked the following parents for their efforts: Elisabeth Galef, Rachel Kranitz, Stephanie Lynn Kleiman, Vanessa Nyoni, Lisa Rudley, Rachel Simon and Stacey Trap.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car