OSSINING, N.Y. -- A group of Ossining parents traveled to Albany on Tuesday, Jan. 14, to participate in a rally coordinated by the Alliance for Quality Education.
The organization is dedicated to "ensuring a high quality public education to all students regardless of zip code", according to its website.
In addition to their participation in the rally, the group also met with local legislators to talk about the concerns they have regarding the district’s current allotment of state aid.
The Alliance for Quality Education thanked the following parents for their efforts: Elisabeth Galef, Rachel Kranitz, Stephanie Lynn Kleiman, Vanessa Nyoni, Lisa Rudley, Rachel Simon and Stacey Trap.
- 1 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane On Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Accidents At I-684/I-84 Interchange, Taconic, Hutch, Cause Delays