OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Village of Ossining Planning Board currently has a vacancy, and is seeking an interested resident to join.
Comprehension of architectural drawings and plans, or a background in engineering or law, are preferable skills. Members must also be available for bimonthly meetings, every 2nd and 4th Wednesday evening.
please send a cover letter and resume or summary of appropriate qualifications to Maddi Zachacz at Mzachacz@townofossining.com by Friday, Feb. 14 if interested.
- 1 Briarcliff Manor Ranked New York's Safest Place To Live
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 780 Pleasantville Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad