OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Village of Ossining Planning Board currently has a vacancy, and is seeking an interested resident to join.
Comprehension of architectural drawings and plans, or a background in engineering or law, are preferable skills. Members must also be available for bimonthly meetings, every 2nd and 4th Wednesday evening.
please send a cover letter and resume or summary of appropriate qualifications to Maddi Zachacz at Mzachacz@townofossining.com by Friday, Feb. 14 if interested.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester