OSSINING, N.Y. -- When it comes to the women's NCAA tournament, the Ossining High School varsity girls basketball team is unanimous in its selection of UConn.
Of course, the girls, who just won the state championship for the second straight year, are a bit biased. Saniya Chong, a freshman at UConn, was a standout for Ossining, winning a state title.
"We're all UConn fans," coach Dan Ricci said.
Ricci said he thinks Florida will cut down the nets in the men's tournanment.
Jenna Lividini just filled out her bracket and has UConn winning over Notre Dame.
"I've been behind UConn all the way," Lividini said. "Since day one. I met some of the players and they are really nice. They are who I aspire to be."
Lividini said Notre Dame vs. UConn would be a great game to watch. On the men's side, she has Wichita State going undefeated and defeating Florida.
Cyan Scarduzio didn't hesitate when asked who she picked to win it all.
"UConn, of course," Scarduzio said.
Alicia Sanchez said she believes no team can beat UConn this year.
UConn is the favorite to win it all and repeat as champions this year, going 34-0.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Accidents At I-684/I-84 Interchange, Taconic, Hutch, Cause Delays