OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will hold an all-day budget workshop at the high school library on Saturday, March 8, starting at 8 a.m.
The Board of Education and the district's administrative staff will review the superintendent of school's proposed budget for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year.
The public is encouraged to attend this workshop to gain further insights into the decision-making process as it relates to the preparation of the School District's budget.
A copy of the proposed budget will be available on Tuesday, March 5, on the district's web site www.ossiningufsd.org.
Ossining High School is at 29 S. Highland Ave.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges