OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will hold an all-day budget workshop at the high school library on Saturday, March 8, starting at 8 a.m.
The Board of Education and the district's administrative staff will review the superintendent of school's proposed budget for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year.
The public is encouraged to attend this workshop to gain further insights into the decision-making process as it relates to the preparation of the School District's budget.
A copy of the proposed budget will be available on Tuesday, March 5, on the district's web site www.ossiningufsd.org.
Ossining High School is at 29 S. Highland Ave.
- 1 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Is Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Man ID'd In Pound Ridge Drowning
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital