OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will hold an all-day budget workshop at the high school library on Saturday, March 8, starting at 8 a.m.
The Board of Education and the district's administrative staff will review the superintendent of school's proposed budget for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year.
The public is encouraged to attend this workshop to gain further insights into the decision-making process as it relates to the preparation of the School District's budget.
A copy of the proposed budget will be available on Tuesday, March 5, on the district's web site www.ossiningufsd.org.
Ossining High School is at 29 S. Highland Ave.
- 1 Village Of Briarcliff Manor In Two Different Westchester Towns
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway