OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will conduct a special meeting and vote on recommendations from the administration regarding business and personnel matters on Monday, Feb. 3 at the Roosevelt School at 7:45 a.m.
Opportunities will be provided for members of the community to raise questions following the presentations and prior to Board of Education action on agenda items.
The Roosevelt School is at 190 Croton Ave. in Ossining.
- 1 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Briarcliff Overnight