OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will conduct a special meeting and vote on recommendations from the administration regarding business and personnel matters on Monday, Feb. 3 at the Roosevelt School at 7:45 a.m.
Opportunities will be provided for members of the community to raise questions following the presentations and prior to Board of Education action on agenda items.
The Roosevelt School is at 190 Croton Ave. in Ossining.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'