OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will conduct a special meeting and vote on recommendations from the administration regarding business and personnel matters on Monday, Feb. 3 at the Roosevelt School at 7:45 a.m.
Opportunities will be provided for members of the community to raise questions following the presentations and prior to Board of Education action on agenda items.
The Roosevelt School is at 190 Croton Ave. in Ossining.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff
- 5 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad