OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will conduct a special meeting and vote on recommendations from the administration regarding business and personnel matters on Monday, Feb. 3 at the Roosevelt School at 7:45 a.m.
Opportunities will be provided for members of the community to raise questions following the presentations and prior to Board of Education action on agenda items.
The Roosevelt School is at 190 Croton Ave. in Ossining.
- 1 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Two Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane On Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 NYC Doctor Is First Person In Area To Test Positive For Ebola