OSSINING, N.Y. -- The Ossining Board of Education will conduct a special meeting and vote on recommendations from the administration regarding business and personnel matters on Monday, Feb. 3 at the Roosevelt School at 7:45 a.m.
Opportunities will be provided for members of the community to raise questions following the presentations and prior to Board of Education action on agenda items.
The Roosevelt School is at 190 Croton Ave. in Ossining.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week