WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Though traffic volume is lighter because of the observance of Martin Luther King Jr. Day, a pair of accidents caused tieups Monday morning on Westchester County roadways.
An accident on the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway between Lawrence Street and Ashford Avenue, reported at 7:40 a.m., was cleared by 8:30 a.m.
In Northern Westchester, an accident reported at 7:35 a.m. between Route 121 and I-84 East resulted in delays.
A vehicle fire reported on the southbound Taconic State Parkway in Yorktown near Underhill Avenue was cleared earlier in the morning.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Briarcliff HS Boasts Nine Semifinalists For National Merit Scholarships
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud