BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. A Briarcliff Board of Trustees meeting, a Town of Ossining board work session and a Zoning Board of Appeals meeting are among the meetings scheduled for this week. Here are the details:
- 6:30 p.m., Briarcliff Booster Club meeting, Briarcliff High School library, 444 Pleasantville Rd.
- 7:30 p.m., Town of Ossining Board work session, police station, 507 North State Rd.
Items to be discussed include the Cedar Lane drainage study, budget decisions and the final state bids on parks trucks.
- 7:30 pm., Briarcliff Zoning Board of Appeals meeting, Village Hall, 1111 Pleasantville Rd.
- 7:30 p.m. Briarcliff Board of Trustees meeting, Village Hall, 1111 Pleasantville Rd.
Items to be discussed include an agreement with the SPCA for animal control services and the acceptance of a donation from the Friends of the Library to purchase laptops for the library.
- 7:30 p.m., Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation meeting, Todd School library, 45 Ingham Rd.
Do you have an event you'd like to publicize? Use the "Add Your Event" button under "Briarcliff Week Ahead" to upload information about your event.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.