PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A man was struck and killed by a northbound train near the Peekskill train station early Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
The man was walking in an area that is off limits to pedestrians and did not have identification on him, News 12 Westchester reported.
Metro-North service was not suspended though delays could result from the investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case