PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A man was struck and killed by a northbound train near the Peekskill train station early Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
The man was walking in an area that is off limits to pedestrians and did not have identification on him, News 12 Westchester reported.
Metro-North service was not suspended though delays could result from the investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director