BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will hold a Microsoft Word 2010 workshop on Tuesday, Jan. 14 at 6:30 p.m.
The class will show participants Word features such as creating tables, headers and footers, adding images and more.
"Working with Word" will be offered on Saturday, Jan. 25 at 1:30 p.m. as well.
You can also sign up for a one-hour, individualized session with a technology tutor. Bring your own tech issues and questions or learn about the library's online resources and downloadable eBooks.
The tutor is available by appointment only.
To register for these or other programs the library, which is at One Library Road, email Shelley Glick or call the library at 914-941-7072.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week