BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will hold a Microsoft Word 2010 workshop on Tuesday, Jan. 14 at 6:30 p.m.
The class will show participants Word features such as creating tables, headers and footers, adding images and more.
"Working with Word" will be offered on Saturday, Jan. 25 at 1:30 p.m. as well.
You can also sign up for a one-hour, individualized session with a technology tutor. Bring your own tech issues and questions or learn about the library's online resources and downloadable eBooks.
The tutor is available by appointment only.
To register for these or other programs the library, which is at One Library Road, email Shelley Glick or call the library at 914-941-7072.
- 1 Assessor Charged With Fraud In Town Of Ossining
- 2 Briarcliff Manor Girl Goes To Soccer Development Program
- 3 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard
- 4 IRS Warns Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 5 Westchester County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin