BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will hold a Microsoft Word 2010 workshop on Tuesday, Jan. 14 at 6:30 p.m.
The class will show participants Word features such as creating tables, headers and footers, adding images and more.
"Working with Word" will be offered on Saturday, Jan. 25 at 1:30 p.m. as well.
You can also sign up for a one-hour, individualized session with a technology tutor. Bring your own tech issues and questions or learn about the library's online resources and downloadable eBooks.
The tutor is available by appointment only.
To register for these or other programs the library, which is at One Library Road, email Shelley Glick or call the library at 914-941-7072.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester