BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Public Library will hold a Microsoft Word 2010 workshop on Tuesday, Jan. 14 at 6:30 p.m.
The class will show participants Word features such as creating tables, headers and footers, adding images and more.
"Working with Word" will be offered on Saturday, Jan. 25 at 1:30 p.m. as well.
You can also sign up for a one-hour, individualized session with a technology tutor. Bring your own tech issues and questions or learn about the library's online resources and downloadable eBooks.
The tutor is available by appointment only.
To register for these or other programs the library, which is at One Library Road, email Shelley Glick or call the library at 914-941-7072.
- 1 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 2 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 3 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 4 Accident Takes Out Lane On Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Accidents At I-684/I-84 Interchange, Taconic, Hutch, Cause Delays