PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Members of the community gathered at the Church of the Assumption in Peekskill to remember a former Hendrick Hudson lacrosse player who died recently of a suspected heroin overdose, according to LoHud.com.
Former teammates of Tyler Seger wore their jerseys and Seger's sister, Alexa shared memories of the 20-year-old at his funeral, LoHud.com reported.
Seger was just one of three people in Westchester County to have died of suspected heroin use in a week's time, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 2 Man Injured In Crash That Closed Saw Mill Remains Hospitalized
- 3 Northern Westchester's Top Swimmers Shine At All-Star Meet At Briarcliff
- 4 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 5 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours