PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Members of the community gathered at the Church of the Assumption in Peekskill to remember a former Hendrick Hudson lacrosse player who died recently of a suspected heroin overdose, according to LoHud.com.
Former teammates of Tyler Seger wore their jerseys and Seger's sister, Alexa shared memories of the 20-year-old at his funeral, LoHud.com reported.
Seger was just one of three people in Westchester County to have died of suspected heroin use in a week's time, LoHud.com reported.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 4 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training
- 5 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision