BEDFORD, N.Y. – A Katonah hardware store reported to police that an employee stole about $50,000 in cash during a four-month period, Bedford police said.
The employee is unknown and police are investigating the matter.
Katonah Hardware, on Katonah Avenue, reported the thefts on Feb. 20. They told police the thefts happened between October 2013 and February 2014.
Because the investigation is ongoing, few details are available.
Check back with Daily Voice for more information as it becomes available.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash Is ID'd
- 3 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 4 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 Westchester Football Teams Advance In Sectional Playoffs