BEDFORD, N.Y. – A Katonah hardware store reported to police that an employee stole about $50,000 in cash during a four-month period, Bedford police said.
The employee is unknown and police are investigating the matter.
Katonah Hardware, on Katonah Avenue, reported the thefts on Feb. 20. They told police the thefts happened between October 2013 and February 2014.
Because the investigation is ongoing, few details are available.
Check back with Daily Voice for more information as it becomes available.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown