WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident in Katonah on I-684 south shut down all lanes between exit 7 and exit 5 on Thursday afternoon for nearly two hours.
Two northbound lanes were initially also closed after the accident occurred around 4 p.m.
All southbound and northbound lanes reopened as of 6 pm.
Emergency crews responded to the scene.
The accident occurred when a pickup truck traveling north went over the guardrail and into the southbound lanes, hitting multiple cars before landing on a passenger vehicle, according to LoHud.com. As many as three people were injured, according to the report.
- 1 Westchester High School Students Named Intel National Finalists
- 2 Briarcliff Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Briarcliff
- 5 Saw Mill Parkway Wrong-Way Driver Charged With DWI ID'd