BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- Some Briarcliff Manor events will be postponed Thursday, Feb. 13, due to the impending snowstorm, Village Manager Philip Zegarelli announced.
Senior Recreation Transportation will be canceled. The Zoning Board of Appeals meeting scheduled has been re-scheduled to Monday, Feb. 24 at 7:30 p.m. The Rotary's monthly health and awareness program, "An Athlete's Guide to a Healthy Spine," presented by Ivan Hernandez has been re-scheduled to Thursday, Feb. 27 at 6:30 p.m.
Village Hall is anticipated to be opened as planned, Zegarelli said, and case-by-case decisions will be made as necessary. Sanitation collection will remain on regular schedules for Thursday and Friday. Plow teams from the Department of Public Works will be out early in the morning, first hitting primary roads followed by all roads, parking lots, village facilities and sidewalks.
Village residents are advised not to leave their cars out on the streets or in the railroad station parking lot overnight. Police and DPW have been directed to report incidents where violations will be issued and the removal of vehicles ordered. Private snow plowing contractors are not to push snow out onto village streets, sidewalks, or neighboring properties.
The ice skating rink will be open and available for use as long as the village can keep it safe and operational.
Click here to see Zegarelli's entire pre-storm advisory.
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Donald R. Wilde, 88, Of Briarcliff Manor, Playwright, Advertising Executive