TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Emergency pothole repairs will begin at 7 p.m. on Wednesday night on the Tappan Zee Bridge.
Delays are expected in both Westchester and Rockland bound traffic as there will be temporary lane closures.
The work is expected to last for several hours.
- 1 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 2 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 3 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 4 Sleepy Hollow Country Club Shed In Briarcliff Manor Burns
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts