TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Emergency pothole repairs will begin at 7 p.m. on Wednesday night on the Tappan Zee Bridge.
Delays are expected in both Westchester and Rockland bound traffic as there will be temporary lane closures.
The work is expected to last for several hours.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Snow Could Return To Briarcliff For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing