TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Emergency pothole repairs will begin at 7 p.m. on Wednesday night on the Tappan Zee Bridge.
Delays are expected in both Westchester and Rockland bound traffic as there will be temporary lane closures.
The work is expected to last for several hours.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Briarcliff
- 3 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Briarcliff, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Briarcliff; Blizzard Warning Issued