This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Several incidents involving downed trees and disabled vehicles caused delays on Westchester County roadways Wednesday morning.
A fallen tree blocked parts of Route 35 and Route 118 at Route 202 in Somers during the entire morning commute. The tree was cleared late in the morning.
There was also a downed tree on northbound Taconic State Parkway ramp to Baldwin Road in Yorktown.
An earlier incident of a fallen tree at Route 35 in Waccabuc that blocked Mead Steet has been cleared.
A disabled vehicle on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway backed up traffic at the entrance ramp to Wilmot Road (Exit 19) at New Rochelle in an incident reported at 7:30 a.m.
Another disabled vehicle, this one on southbound I-684, caused delays near Armonk (Exit 3).
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust