BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff will hold its fourth annual Think Fit for Kids Fitness and Fun Festival on Sunday, March 16 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
This event will be sponsored by A Kids' Brain Tumor Cure, an organization by families and friends dedicated to giving hope to children battling the most common forms of pediatric brain tumors, by raising funds for targeted scientific and medical research.
Children of all ages and families are welcome.
For more information, visit Club Fit's website here.
Visit to learn more.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Briarcliff Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Briarcliff School District Budget Passes
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr