CHAPPAQUA, N.Y. -- Chelsea Clinton, the daughter of Chappaqua residents former President Bill Clinton and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, announced that she is pregnant on Thursday.
Clinton made the announcement at a speech in New York City her mother was giving.
Shortly after the announcement, Hillary Clinton tweeted, "My most exciting title yet: Grandmother-To-Be! @billclinton and I are thrilled that Chelsea and Marc are expecting their first child!"
Chelsea Clinton is married to investment banker Marc Mezvinsky. Clinton said at the speech they do not yet know whether the baby is a boy or a girl.
Bill Clinton tweeted this afternoon, "Excited to add a new line to my Twitter bio...grandfather-to-be! @hillaryclinton and I are so happy for Chelsea and Marc!"
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For Parts Of Lower Hudson Valley
- 2 Briarcliff Manor Girl Goes To Soccer Development Program
- 3 Assessor Charged With Fraud In Town Of Ossining
- 4 Passenger Throws Heroin Out Of Car Window On Hutch, Say Police
- 5 Westchester Player Among Those Stuck On Team Bus During Buffalo Blizzard