WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Edith Macy Conference Center in Briarcliff Manor is offering an Oktoberfest package that features an extensive menu for guests at the mountainside retreat.
Outdoor seating and recreation -- including volleyball, tetherball, badminton, horseshoes, basketball and catch-and-release fishing (New York state license required) -- are included.
Also, seating for up to 200 people is available indoors with a fireplace, pingpong, foosball, karaoke and board games.
For $44, guests can enjoy cuisine reflecting the fall season, including braised red cabbage, potato pancakes with applesauce and Black Forest cake. Franziskaner or Spaten Oktoberfest beer can be added to the package.
The event must take place before Oct. 31. Book before Sept. 15 and receive 50 percent off the lakeside rental fee.
Edith Macy Conference Center is at 550 Chappaqua Road in Briarcliff Manor.
For more information, call 914-945-8097 or visit www.edithmacy.com.
- 1 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill
- 5 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve