WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Edith Macy Conference Center in Briarcliff Manor is offering an Oktoberfest package that features an extensive menu for guests at the mountainside retreat.
Outdoor seating and recreation -- including volleyball, tetherball, badminton, horseshoes, basketball and catch-and-release fishing (New York state license required) -- are included.
Also, seating for up to 200 people is available indoors with a fireplace, pingpong, foosball, karaoke and board games.
For $44, guests can enjoy cuisine reflecting the fall season, including braised red cabbage, potato pancakes with applesauce and Black Forest cake. Franziskaner or Spaten Oktoberfest beer can be added to the package.
The event must take place before Oct. 31. Book before Sept. 15 and receive 50 percent off the lakeside rental fee.
Edith Macy Conference Center is at 550 Chappaqua Road in Briarcliff Manor.
For more information, call 914-945-8097 or visit www.edithmacy.com.
- 1 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 2 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 ESPN Writer Fears Search For Missing Son 'Will Not End Well'
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff