BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor School District will hold an Audit Committee meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 7, in the Middle School library.
The committee will review the findings of an internal audit as well as approve an external auditor.
Following discussions, the committee will set the agenda for the meeting scheduled on Thursday, May 22.
Briarcliff Middle School is at 444 Pleasantville Road.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Briarcliff
- 5 162 Westchester County Employees Take Buyouts