BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor School District will hold an Audit Committee meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 7, in the Middle School library.
The committee will review the findings of an internal audit as well as approve an external auditor.
Following discussions, the committee will set the agenda for the meeting scheduled on Thursday, May 22.
Briarcliff Middle School is at 444 Pleasantville Road.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Briarcliff Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Briarcliff School District Budget Passes
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining