BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor School District will hold an Audit Committee meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 7, in the Middle School library.
The committee will review the findings of an internal audit as well as approve an external auditor.
Following discussions, the committee will set the agenda for the meeting scheduled on Thursday, May 22.
Briarcliff Middle School is at 444 Pleasantville Road.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff
- 5 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad