BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor School District will hold an Audit Committee meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 7, in the Middle School library.
The committee will review the findings of an internal audit as well as approve an external auditor.
Following discussions, the committee will set the agenda for the meeting scheduled on Thursday, May 22.
Briarcliff Middle School is at 444 Pleasantville Road.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes