BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor School District will hold an Audit Committee meeting at 7 p.m. Wednesday, May 7, in the Middle School library.
The committee will review the findings of an internal audit as well as approve an external auditor.
Following discussions, the committee will set the agenda for the meeting scheduled on Thursday, May 22.
Briarcliff Middle School is at 444 Pleasantville Road.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Anne Frank's Stepsister Eva Schloss Speaks At Tarrytown Event