BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Briarcliff Manor residents are organizing a donation drive for Hurricane Sandy relief this weekend.
Organizers are asking that anyone with supplies stop by Club Fit in Briarcliff Manor from 7 to 9 a.m. Saturday. Essential supplies needed include non-perishable food, water, blankets, flashlights, batteries, diapers, trash bags and winter wear. General clothing supplies are not needed, organizers said.
Those looking to get involved are asked to contact Christina Deems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Briarcliff HS Boasts Nine Semifinalists For National Merit Scholarships
- 4 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud