BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Briarcliff Manor residents are organizing a donation drive for Hurricane Sandy relief this weekend.
Organizers are asking that anyone with supplies stop by Club Fit in Briarcliff Manor from 7 to 9 a.m. Saturday. Essential supplies needed include non-perishable food, water, blankets, flashlights, batteries, diapers, trash bags and winter wear. General clothing supplies are not needed, organizers said.
Those looking to get involved are asked to contact Christina Deems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff