BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Briarcliff Manor residents are organizing a donation drive for Hurricane Sandy relief this weekend.
Organizers are asking that anyone with supplies stop by Club Fit in Briarcliff Manor from 7 to 9 a.m. Saturday. Essential supplies needed include non-perishable food, water, blankets, flashlights, batteries, diapers, trash bags and winter wear. General clothing supplies are not needed, organizers said.
Those looking to get involved are asked to contact Christina Deems at email@example.com.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week