BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Briarcliff Manor residents are organizing a donation drive for Hurricane Sandy relief this weekend.
Organizers are asking that anyone with supplies stop by Club Fit in Briarcliff Manor from 7 to 9 a.m. Saturday. Essential supplies needed include non-perishable food, water, blankets, flashlights, batteries, diapers, trash bags and winter wear. General clothing supplies are not needed, organizers said.
Those looking to get involved are asked to contact Christina Deems at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Briarcliff
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car