BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. - Briarcliff Manor residents are organizing a donation drive for Hurricane Sandy relief this weekend.
Organizers are asking that anyone with supplies stop by Club Fit in Briarcliff Manor from 7 to 9 a.m. Saturday. Essential supplies needed include non-perishable food, water, blankets, flashlights, batteries, diapers, trash bags and winter wear. General clothing supplies are not needed, organizers said.
Those looking to get involved are asked to contact Christina Deems at email@example.com.
- 1 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 2 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 3 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 5 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84