BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff last week:
- Briarcliff resident Londa Wilson published an e-book "The In House Bully" at Amazon.com.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man, Louis A. Soldner, with DWI.
- Briarcliff resident, Dr. Phillip Raclyn, is one of the veterinarians in Yorktown Animal Hospita, which was honored by Westchester Magazine as the best animal hospital in Westchester.
- State police charged a Yorktown man with leading troopers on a chase near the Taconic State Parkway.
- Two Hudson Valley men accused of distributing heroin, labeled “Breaking Bad,” that caused three overdose deaths, have been charged in federal court.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester