BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff last week:
- Briarcliff resident Londa Wilson published an e-book "The In House Bully" at Amazon.com.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man, Louis A. Soldner, with DWI.
- Briarcliff resident, Dr. Phillip Raclyn, is one of the veterinarians in Yorktown Animal Hospita, which was honored by Westchester Magazine as the best animal hospital in Westchester.
- State police charged a Yorktown man with leading troopers on a chase near the Taconic State Parkway.
- Two Hudson Valley men accused of distributing heroin, labeled “Breaking Bad,” that caused three overdose deaths, have been charged in federal court.
- 1 Village Of Briarcliff Manor In Two Different Westchester Towns
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 4 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 5 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway