BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff last week:
- Briarcliff resident Londa Wilson published an e-book "The In House Bully" at Amazon.com.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man, Louis A. Soldner, with DWI.
- Briarcliff resident, Dr. Phillip Raclyn, is one of the veterinarians in Yorktown Animal Hospita, which was honored by Westchester Magazine as the best animal hospital in Westchester.
- State police charged a Yorktown man with leading troopers on a chase near the Taconic State Parkway.
- Two Hudson Valley men accused of distributing heroin, labeled “Breaking Bad,” that caused three overdose deaths, have been charged in federal court.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown