BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff last week:
- Briarcliff resident Londa Wilson published an e-book "The In House Bully" at Amazon.com.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man, Louis A. Soldner, with DWI.
- Briarcliff resident, Dr. Phillip Raclyn, is one of the veterinarians in Yorktown Animal Hospita, which was honored by Westchester Magazine as the best animal hospital in Westchester.
- State police charged a Yorktown man with leading troopers on a chase near the Taconic State Parkway.
- Two Hudson Valley men accused of distributing heroin, labeled “Breaking Bad,” that caused three overdose deaths, have been charged in federal court.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Warning Security Measures In Westchester Detailed