BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff last week:
- Briarcliff resident Londa Wilson published an e-book "The In House Bully" at Amazon.com.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man, Louis A. Soldner, with DWI.
- Briarcliff resident, Dr. Phillip Raclyn, is one of the veterinarians in Yorktown Animal Hospita, which was honored by Westchester Magazine as the best animal hospital in Westchester.
- State police charged a Yorktown man with leading troopers on a chase near the Taconic State Parkway.
- Two Hudson Valley men accused of distributing heroin, labeled “Breaking Bad,” that caused three overdose deaths, have been charged in federal court.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Briarcliff; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Briarcliff Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Storm System Departs Briarcliff, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Travel Ban Lifted In Westchester; Metro-North Service Resumes