BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff last week:
- Briarcliff resident Londa Wilson published an e-book "The In House Bully" at Amazon.com.
- State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man, Louis A. Soldner, with DWI.
- Briarcliff resident, Dr. Phillip Raclyn, is one of the veterinarians in Yorktown Animal Hospita, which was honored by Westchester Magazine as the best animal hospital in Westchester.
- State police charged a Yorktown man with leading troopers on a chase near the Taconic State Parkway.
- Two Hudson Valley men accused of distributing heroin, labeled “Breaking Bad,” that caused three overdose deaths, have been charged in federal court.
- 1 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Donald R. Wilde, 88, Of Briarcliff Manor, Playwright, Advertising Executive