BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated in Mount Pleasant on Thursday, March 20, police officials said.
Elliot D. Mendelson was pulled over by troopers after they allegedly observed him driving cross a road's shoulder, State Police said.
Mendelson provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, April 3. according to State Police.
- 1 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Briarcliff
- 3 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 4 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Briarcliff, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Briarcliff; Blizzard Warning Issued