BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated in Mount Pleasant on Thursday, March 20, police officials said.
Elliot D. Mendelson was pulled over by troopers after they allegedly observed him driving cross a road's shoulder, State Police said.
Mendelson provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, April 3. according to State Police.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Accidents At I-684/I-84 Interchange, Taconic, Hutch, Cause Delays