BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated in Mount Pleasant on Thursday, March 20, police officials said.
Elliot D. Mendelson was pulled over by troopers after they allegedly observed him driving cross a road's shoulder, State Police said.
Mendelson provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, April 3. according to State Police.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 Men Shot, Killed Before Hutchinson River Parkway Crash ID'd
- 5 Heavy Rain Headed To Briarcliff, Thunderstorms Possible