BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated in Mount Pleasant on Thursday, March 20, police officials said.
Elliot D. Mendelson was pulled over by troopers after they allegedly observed him driving cross a road's shoulder, State Police said.
Mendelson provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, April 3. according to State Police.
- 1 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Briarcliff Overnight