BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated in Mount Pleasant on Thursday, March 20, police officials said.
Elliot D. Mendelson was pulled over by troopers after they allegedly observed him driving cross a road's shoulder, State Police said.
Mendelson provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, April 3. according to State Police.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says