BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated in Mount Pleasant on Thursday, March 20, police officials said.
Elliot D. Mendelson was pulled over by troopers after they allegedly observed him driving cross a road's shoulder, State Police said.
Mendelson provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, April 3. according to State Police.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff