BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated in Mount Pleasant on Thursday, March 20, police officials said.
Elliot D. Mendelson was pulled over by troopers after they allegedly observed him driving cross a road's shoulder, State Police said.
Mendelson provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, April 3. according to State Police.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff High School Senior Recognized For Her Jewish Teen Leadership
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High Grad Marisa Curlen, 20
- 5 Briarcliff Manor Student Aids In Last Minute Girls Lacrosse Game Win