BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated in Mount Pleasant on Thursday, March 20, police officials said.
Elliot D. Mendelson was pulled over by troopers after they allegedly observed him driving cross a road's shoulder, State Police said.
Mendelson provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, April 3. according to State Police.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 5 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures