BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- New York State Police charged a Briarcliff Manor man with driving while intoxicated in Mount Pleasant on Thursday, March 20, police officials said.
Elliot D. Mendelson was pulled over by troopers after they allegedly observed him driving cross a road's shoulder, State Police said.
Mendelson provided a breathalyzer sample that revealed his blood alcohol content to be .08 percent. He is scheduled to appear in Town of Mount Pleasant Court on Thursday, April 3. according to State Police.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training