BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation (BMEF) is inviting parents to a new Electronic Music Lab ribbon-cutting ceremony on Jan. 13.
The ceremony is set to begin at 10 a.m. at Briarcliff Middle School. Residents are invited to join the BMEF in unveiling the state-of-the-art music classroom, which will "transform the way music is taught and learned in our district," representatives said.
"You will have the opportunity to see and hear students as they demonstrate how to compose and record music using the latest technologies," representatives said.
Those who cannot attend the ribbon-cutting ceremony are urged to attend the Electronic Music Lab Grants in Action night at 6:30 p.m.. Jan. 13. Residents are asked to RSVP to Shannon Shafiroff at email@example.com by Friday, Jan. 10. For more information, residents can visit the BMEF's website.
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Briarcliff Skies Sunday
- 2 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Briarcliff Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 4 Freeze Warning Is In Effect For Briarcliff
- 5 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway