BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation (BMEF) is inviting parents to a new Electronic Music Lab ribbon-cutting ceremony on Jan. 13.
The ceremony is set to begin at 10 a.m. at Briarcliff Middle School. Residents are invited to join the BMEF in unveiling the state-of-the-art music classroom, which will "transform the way music is taught and learned in our district," representatives said.
"You will have the opportunity to see and hear students as they demonstrate how to compose and record music using the latest technologies," representatives said.
Those who cannot attend the ribbon-cutting ceremony are urged to attend the Electronic Music Lab Grants in Action night at 6:30 p.m.. Jan. 13. Residents are asked to RSVP to Shannon Shafiroff at email@example.com by Friday, Jan. 10. For more information, residents can visit the BMEF's website.
- 1 Briarcliff Man Charged In Theft Of Credit Cards From Two Gyms
- 2 Two Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Driver Hospitalized After Crash On 9A Ramp Off Saw Mill
- 5 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve