BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Education Foundation (BMEF) is inviting parents to a new Electronic Music Lab ribbon-cutting ceremony on Jan. 13.
The ceremony is set to begin at 10 a.m. at Briarcliff Middle School. Residents are invited to join the BMEF in unveiling the state-of-the-art music classroom, which will "transform the way music is taught and learned in our district," representatives said.
"You will have the opportunity to see and hear students as they demonstrate how to compose and record music using the latest technologies," representatives said.
Those who cannot attend the ribbon-cutting ceremony are urged to attend the Electronic Music Lab Grants in Action night at 6:30 p.m.. Jan. 13. Residents are asked to RSVP to Shannon Shafiroff at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, Jan. 10. For more information, residents can visit the BMEF's website.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Briarcliff
- 5 Three Hospitalized After Serious I-87 Crash Involving Tractor-Trailer, Car