BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff this week:
- Residents within the Briarcliff Union Free School District approved a $1.5 million capital bond project.
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned on child pornography charges.
- Former NYPA employee charged with stealing gas arraigned in County Court.
- Massive winter storm wallops Briarcliff leaving behind deep freeze.
- New ceramic mural designed by art students unveiled at Briarcliff High School.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'