BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff this week:
- Residents within the Briarcliff Union Free School District approved a $1.5 million capital bond project.
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned on child pornography charges.
- Former NYPA employee charged with stealing gas arraigned in County Court.
- Massive winter storm wallops Briarcliff leaving behind deep freeze.
- New ceramic mural designed by art students unveiled at Briarcliff High School.
- 1 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 3 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Westchester Locales Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Chance Of Snow Returns To Briarcliff Overnight