BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff this week:
- Residents within the Briarcliff Union Free School District approved a $1.5 million capital bond project.
- Mount Pleasant Police Chief Brian Fanelli was arraigned on child pornography charges.
- Former NYPA employee charged with stealing gas arraigned in County Court.
- Massive winter storm wallops Briarcliff leaving behind deep freeze.
- New ceramic mural designed by art students unveiled at Briarcliff High School.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam