BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- Residents within the Briarcliff Union Free School District approved a $1.5 million capital bond project by a vote of 363-42 on Tuesday, Jan. 21, according to Patch.com.
The vote allows the district to move forward with mandatory field work and asbestos removal, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week