BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- Residents within the Briarcliff Union Free School District approved a $1.5 million capital bond project by a vote of 363-42 on Tuesday, Jan. 21, according to Patch.com.
The vote allows the district to move forward with mandatory field work and asbestos removal, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Tarrytown's Happy Rockefeller, Wife Of Late Nelson Rockefeller, Dies
- 2 Briarcliff Ranks Among Nation’s 100 Best Suburbs
- 3 Briarcliff School District Budget Passes
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Depositors In Ossining