BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- Residents within the Briarcliff Union Free School District approved a $1.5 million capital bond project by a vote of 363-42 on Tuesday, Jan. 21, according to Patch.com.
The vote allows the district to move forward with mandatory field work and asbestos removal, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash