BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- Residents within the Briarcliff Union Free School District approved a $1.5 million capital bond project by a vote of 363-42 on Tuesday, Jan. 21, according to Patch.com.
The vote allows the district to move forward with mandatory field work and asbestos removal, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Village Of Briarcliff Manor In Two Different Westchester Towns
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 5 Dr. Robert David Small, 63, Of Briarcliff Manor