BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- Residents within the Briarcliff Union Free School District approved a $1.5 million capital bond project by a vote of 363-42 on Tuesday, Jan. 21, according to Patch.com.
The vote allows the district to move forward with mandatory field work and asbestos removal, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Briarcliff
- 3 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Son Of ESPN Writer
- 4 Investigation Is Under Way Into Death Of Rye High School Grad Marisa Curlen
- 5 Briarcliff Manor Student Aids In Last Minute Girls Lacrosse Game Win