OSSINING, N.Y. -- The boil water advisory for residents of a section of the Village of Ossining and the unincorporated area of the Town of Ossining who are served by the Village of Ossining Water Department has been lifted Monday by the Westchester County Department of Health.
Since Friday, approximately 5,000 people in the affected area were strongly advised to boil their water before drinking it or using it to prepare food due to a water main break.
For more information, residents can contact the Village of Ossining Water Department at 914-941-4661 or 914-941-4660 or visit their website at www.villageofossining.org
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes