OSSINING, N.Y. -- The boil water advisory for residents of a section of the Village of Ossining and the unincorporated area of the Town of Ossining who are served by the Village of Ossining Water Department has been lifted Monday by the Westchester County Department of Health.
Since Friday, approximately 5,000 people in the affected area were strongly advised to boil their water before drinking it or using it to prepare food due to a water main break.
For more information, residents can contact the Village of Ossining Water Department at 914-941-4661 or 914-941-4660 or visit their website at www.villageofossining.org
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 4 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M