OSSINING, N.Y. -- The boil water advisory for residents of a section of the Village of Ossining and the unincorporated area of the Town of Ossining who are served by the Village of Ossining Water Department has been lifted Monday by the Westchester County Department of Health.
Since Friday, approximately 5,000 people in the affected area were strongly advised to boil their water before drinking it or using it to prepare food due to a water main break.
For more information, residents can contact the Village of Ossining Water Department at 914-941-4661 or 914-941-4660 or visit their website at www.villageofossining.org
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff