OSSINING, N.Y. -- The boil water advisory for residents of a section of the Village of Ossining and the unincorporated area of the Town of Ossining who are served by the Village of Ossining Water Department has been lifted Monday by the Westchester County Department of Health.
Since Friday, approximately 5,000 people in the affected area were strongly advised to boil their water before drinking it or using it to prepare food due to a water main break.
For more information, residents can contact the Village of Ossining Water Department at 914-941-4661 or 914-941-4660 or visit their website at www.villageofossining.org
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 4 Westchester Publisher Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges