NORTH SALEM, N.Y. -- The body of a 40-year-old man was found in a burning car at the Purdys train station in North Salem on Sunday evening, according to multiple news reports.
The unidentified man was reportedly pronounced dead at the scene after Croton Falls firefighters arrived on the scene.
News 12 reports that the incident is a homicide investigation.
Check back with Daily Voice as more information becomes available.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 5 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown