OSSINING, N.Y. - Bernice Woods, a lifelong resident of Ossining, died March 25. She was 86.
Woods was born Feb. 28, 1927 in Ossining to Jesse and Agnes Clarkin Osborne. She worked at the A&P in Briarcliff. She was a communicant of St. Augustine’s Church.
Woods is survived by her husband, Raymond; daughters, Patricia Lips (Raymond), Maureen Daddazio (Donald); four grandchildren; a great-grandson; caretaker and friend Joyce Harris; and nephews.
Calling hours are Saturday 2 to 4 and 7 to 9 p.m. at Leach & Thomas, Inc. 32 State St. Ossining. A Mass of the Resurrection will be celebrated Monday 10 a.m. at St. Augustine’s Church, with burial St. Augustine’s Cemetery.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes