BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. – Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Briarcliff this week:
- Westchester County police arrested five people in connection with third-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance.
- Millwood resident and former weightlifter Steve Swistak recently opened Downstate CrossFit at 430 North State Road in Briarcliff.
- The fifth major storm of 2014 brought most of Westchester County to a halt on Thursday, covering the area with nearly a foot of snow and ice.
- A website launched in support of Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino that reads 'Rob Astorino for Governor.'
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff
- 5 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad