WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents led to morning delays Thursday as Westchester County commuters contended with dense fog.
An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway, between Route 100/Route 133, and the Saw Mill Parkway, was reported at 7:40 a.m..
Drivers on southbound I-684 experienced heavy delays between I-84 (Exit 9) and Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) following after an accident blocked the left lane reported at 7:50 a.m.
- 1 Briarcliff Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Briarcliff
- 4 Police Search For Suspect After Shooting In Ossining
- 5 Accidents On Slippery Westchester Roadways Include Jackknifed Trailer