WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway, southbound I-95 and southbound Taconic caused delays during the Friday morning commute.
The Hutch accident, between the Cross County Park (Exit 15) and Weaver Street (Exit 20) in Scarsdale, was reported at 7:20 a.m.
The I-95 accident was between the New York and Connecticut border and Midland Avenue (Exit 22) and was reported at 7:15 a.m.
The Taconic Parkway accident was between Bryant Pond Road in Putnam Valley and the Westchester/Putnam border.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 3 Briarcliff Police Chief's Son Completes Police Academy Training
- 4 Westchester Political, Business Leaders Applaud State Casino Decision
- 5 Three Iconic Offerings Will Be Removed From McDonald's Menu In Westchester