WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway, southbound I-95 and southbound Taconic caused delays during the Friday morning commute.
The Hutch accident, between the Cross County Park (Exit 15) and Weaver Street (Exit 20) in Scarsdale, was reported at 7:20 a.m.
The I-95 accident was between the New York and Connecticut border and Midland Avenue (Exit 22) and was reported at 7:15 a.m.
The Taconic Parkway accident was between Bryant Pond Road in Putnam Valley and the Westchester/Putnam border.
- 1 Briarcliff Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Storm System Departs Briarcliff, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 3 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 4 Travel Ban Lifted In Westchester; Metro-North Service Resumes
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road