WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Accidents on the northbound Hutchinson River Parkway, southbound I-95 and southbound Taconic caused delays during the Friday morning commute.
The Hutch accident, between the Cross County Park (Exit 15) and Weaver Street (Exit 20) in Scarsdale, was reported at 7:20 a.m.
The I-95 accident was between the New York and Connecticut border and Midland Avenue (Exit 22) and was reported at 7:15 a.m.
The Taconic Parkway accident was between Bryant Pond Road in Putnam Valley and the Westchester/Putnam border.
- 1 Briarcliff Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 2 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Briarcliff
- 3 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 4 Plane Skids Off Runway At LaGuardia Airport, All Flights Diverted
- 5 Briarcliff Resident Starts Nut Business As Way To Help Westchester SPCA