WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents on I-684 and the Saw Mill River Parkway have resulted in delays during the Wednesday afternoon commute.
The right lane of northbound I-684 is blocked between Route 35 (Exit 6) and Route 138 (Exit 6a). The accident was reported at 4:15 p.m.
There was also an earlier accident on the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway at Route 117 (Exit 39) that caused delays that was cleared by 5 p.m.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff