WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway is causing delays during the Monday morning commute.
The accident, between Pleasantville Road and Route 117 in Mount Pleasant, was reported at 8:45 and has resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
An earlier accident on southbound I-684 caused. The accident, between I-84 (Exit 9) and Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8), was reported at 7:20 a.m.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Anne Frank's Stepsister Eva Schloss Speaks At Tarrytown Event