WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway is causing delays during the Monday morning commute.
The accident, between Pleasantville Road and Route 117 in Mount Pleasant, was reported at 8:45 and has resulted in stop-and-go traffic.
An earlier accident on southbound I-684 caused. The accident, between I-84 (Exit 9) and Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8), was reported at 7:20 a.m.
- 1 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 2 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours