WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident caused delays on northbound I-684 Wednesday morning in Northern Westchester.
The accident, reported just after 8:30 a.m., was at the intersection of I-684 and the Saw Mill River Parkway just south of Route 35 Exit 6 and resulted in delays on both roadways.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 NBC To Donald Trump: 'You're Fired!'