WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident caused delays on northbound I-684 Wednesday morning in Northern Westchester.
The accident, reported just after 8:30 a.m., was at the intersection of I-684 and the Saw Mill River Parkway just south of Route 35 Exit 6 and resulted in delays on both roadways.
- 1 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 2 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 5 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday