WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident caused delays on northbound I-684 Wednesday morning in Northern Westchester.
The accident, reported just after 8:30 a.m., was at the intersection of I-684 and the Saw Mill River Parkway just south of Route 35 Exit 6 and resulted in delays on both roadways.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Anne Frank's Stepsister Eva Schloss Speaks At Tarrytown Event