YONKERS, N.Y. -- You may have seen her very publicly quit her job in a Super Bowl commercial last night, but you probably didn't know she's from Yonkers.
According to a Tweet from the City of Yonkers, Gwen Dean, a mechanical engineer who quit her job to start her own puppetry business in last night's GoDaddy commercial, is a Yonkers native.
"Last night Gwen from #Yonkers said "Ciao, baby" to her boss in front of 100 million people," the tweet read.
According to ESPN, an estimated 108.4 million people watched Super Bowl XLVII, making it fall short of setting the fourth straight viewership record.
- 1 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 2 State Police Warn Briarcliff Residents Of Phone Scam
- 3 NTSB Says It Could Take Full Year To Complete Valhalla Crash Investigation
- 4 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 5 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield