OSSINING, N.Y. -- Rock singer/songwriter Pete Herger will play his original music and more at Louis Engel Waterfront Park as part of the Ossining Waterfront Series Friday at 7:30 p.m.
A native of Danbury, Conn., Herger is currently in the process of finishing his debut album and has released three singles on iTunes.
"Whenever and wherever he plays, Pete‘s primary goals stay the same - to entertain with his high-energy, riveting live performances, and, most importantly, to provide exceptionally appealing pop-oriented rock n‘ roll to all," his website reads.
For more information, visit the Town of Ossining website.
- 1 Briarcliff Resident Uses Appearance On ABC-TV Show To Help Fight Bullying
- 2 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 3 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director