OSSINING, N.Y. -- Rock singer/songwriter Pete Herger will play his original music and more at Louis Engel Waterfront Park as part of the Ossining Waterfront Series Friday at 7:30 p.m.
A native of Danbury, Conn., Herger is currently in the process of finishing his debut album and has released three singles on iTunes.
"Whenever and wherever he plays, Pete‘s primary goals stay the same - to entertain with his high-energy, riveting live performances, and, most importantly, to provide exceptionally appealing pop-oriented rock n‘ roll to all," his website reads.
For more information, visit the Town of Ossining website.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says