OSSINING, N.Y. -- Rock singer/songwriter Pete Herger will play his original music and more at Louis Engel Waterfront Park as part of the Ossining Waterfront Series Friday at 7:30 p.m.
A native of Danbury, Conn., Herger is currently in the process of finishing his debut album and has released three singles on iTunes.
"Whenever and wherever he plays, Pete‘s primary goals stay the same - to entertain with his high-energy, riveting live performances, and, most importantly, to provide exceptionally appealing pop-oriented rock n‘ roll to all," his website reads.
For more information, visit the Town of Ossining website.
- 1 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 2 William A. Sharman, 88, Architect And Lifelong Briarcliff Manor Resident
- 3 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 4 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Route 117 In Pleasantville
- 5 Briarcliff Father And Son Enjoy Take Your Child To Work Day