OSSINING, N.Y. -- Rock singer/songwriter Pete Herger will play his original music and more at Louis Engel Waterfront Park as part of the Ossining Waterfront Series Friday at 7:30 p.m.
A native of Danbury, Conn., Herger is currently in the process of finishing his debut album and has released three singles on iTunes.
"Whenever and wherever he plays, Pete‘s primary goals stay the same - to entertain with his high-energy, riveting live performances, and, most importantly, to provide exceptionally appealing pop-oriented rock n‘ roll to all," his website reads.
For more information, visit the Town of Ossining website.
- 1 Advisory Issued For Smoke Odor Caused By Mount Pleasant Mulch Fire
- 2 Billionaire Mount Kisco Businessman, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 3 One-Car Crash Closes Saw Mill Parkway For Hours
- 4 Hillary Clinton Gets Health OK From Mount Kisco Medical Group Physician
- 5 Northern Westchester's Top Swimmers Shine At All-Star Meet At Briarcliff