OSSINING, N.Y. -- Rock singer/songwriter Pete Herger will play his original music and more at Louis Engel Waterfront Park as part of the Ossining Waterfront Series Friday at 7:30 p.m.
A native of Danbury, Conn., Herger is currently in the process of finishing his debut album and has released three singles on iTunes.
"Whenever and wherever he plays, Pete‘s primary goals stay the same - to entertain with his high-energy, riveting live performances, and, most importantly, to provide exceptionally appealing pop-oriented rock n‘ roll to all," his website reads.
For more information, visit the Town of Ossining website.
- 1 Briarcliff Manor Ranked New York's Safest Place To Live
- 2 Report: Westchester HS Coach Resigned After Teen Alleged Sex Act
- 3 780 Pleasantville Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week
- 4 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Westchester Banks
- 5 Astorino's Son Fires Back At Cuomo, Attack Ad