BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. – We have a challenge for sharp-eyed readers who think they know Briarcliff Manor. Can you tell us where this photo was taken?
Each Saturday, we'll post a photo of an architectural feature or object found somewhere in Briarcliff Manor. It's up to you to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo. Points will be awarded to the first person who answers correctly. We'll keep a list of our attentive readers.
This week's clue: This contest is being featured in Ossining and Briarcliff Manor and residents of both areas should know this popular spot for kids.
If you can identify this week's photo, brag about it on The Briarcliff Daily Voice's Facebook page or write it in the comments section below. The first person to answer correctly will get five points, with subsequent correct answers receiving one point.
Remember, only answers on our Facebook page or in the comments section of this story will count toward the rankings. Facebook likes do not count. If you are on Facebook but have a different user name for The Briarcliff Daily Voice website, let us know so we don't put you down twice.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 Dad Looks To Reduce Charges In Fatal Crash Involving Pleasantville Girl
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat Is 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust