BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Library is seeking volunteers to help with the annual "School's Out" Summer Party that will be held on Wednesday, June 25.
Adult and teen volunteers are needed to work at game booths and as face painters.
If interested, email Amy Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 2 Briarcliff's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Hutchinson Parkway Reopens After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 4 Westchester Parishes Waiting On Word Of Closures
- 5 2 Tulip Road Is The Briarcliff Daily Voice House Of The Week