BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Library is seeking volunteers to help with the annual "School's Out" Summer Party that will be held on Wednesday, June 25.
Adult and teen volunteers are needed to work at game booths and as face painters.
If interested, email Amy Kaplan at email@example.com
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 New York Archdiocese Likely To Merge More Parishes