BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Library is seeking volunteers to help with the annual "School's Out" Summer Party that will be held on Wednesday, June 25.
Adult and teen volunteers are needed to work at game booths and as face painters.
If interested, email Amy Kaplan at email@example.com
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Actor Bruce Willis Buys Westchester Properties, Report Says
- 3 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 4 Female Suspect From Westchester Identified In NJ Bank Theft
- 5 Accident Takes Out Lane On Saw Mill River Parkway