BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Library is seeking volunteers to help with the annual "School's Out" Summer Party that will be held on Wednesday, June 25.
Adult and teen volunteers are needed to work at game booths and as face painters.
If interested, email Amy Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff