BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Briarcliff Manor Library is seeking volunteers to help with the annual "School's Out" Summer Party that will be held on Wednesday, June 25.
Adult and teen volunteers are needed to work at game booths and as face painters.
If interested, email Amy Kaplan at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Ossining Teacher, Former Coach Reassigned After Felony DWI Charge
- 2 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 3 Police Asking Public's Help In Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Dozens Sickened In Nine States After Salmonella Outbreak
- 5 Body Pulled From Hudson ID'd As Missing Kayaker In Murder Case