WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. — This beautiful pure bred German shepherd recently was surrendered to the SPCA of Westchester with his canine companion after his elderly owner went into a nursing home.
Lucky is very stressed but also very loving and just confused as to how he ended up at the shelter.
He gets along with his canine companion but does not love all other dogs, so he'd have to meet your dog to ensure they are compatible.
Overall, Lucky would love to just have a warm home to spend his golden years where he feels safe and secure.
If you would like to give Lucky a home, visit the website or contact:
SPCA of Westchester
590 N. State Road
Briarcliff Manor, NY 10510
The SPCA is open from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Mondays through Saturdays and 1 to 4 p.m. Sundays. No appointment is necessary.
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 4 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton No Longer At Hospital