MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/Amercian Stroke Association.
Get With The Guidelines helps to provide the most recent research based guidelines with the goal of speeding recovery and reducing death and disability for stroke patients.
To read more information on Northern Westchester Hospital's achievement, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Anne Frank's Stepsister Eva Schloss Speaks At Tarrytown Event