MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has received the Get With The Guidelines-Stroke Gold-Plus Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association/Amercian Stroke Association.
Get With The Guidelines helps to provide the most recent research based guidelines with the goal of speeding recovery and reducing death and disability for stroke patients.
To read more information on Northern Westchester Hospital's achievement, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 2 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 3 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 4 Snow Could Return To Briarcliff For Monday Morning Commute
- 5 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing