MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- New York magazine recognized 22 physicians from Mount Kisco Medical Group in its recently published Best Doctors issue.
MKMG physicians were recognized in 21 specialties. The Best Doctors list was compiled by Castle Connolly, a health-care research and information firm.
“We are proud to have so many of our physicians included on this prestigious list,” said Dr. Scott Hayworth, president and chief executive officer of the Mount Kisco Medical Group, “it reflects the high quality ofhealthcare provided by MKMG.”
Castle Connolly surveyed physicians, leading hospital administrators, and other administrators to identify highly skilled, exceptional doctors.
These are the Mount Kisco Medical Group physicians who made the list:
- Cardiovascular disease – Daniel Leonard
- Colon & rectal surgery – Jerald Wishner
- Dermatology – Ross Levy
- Gastroenterology – Marvin Chinitz
- Geriatric medicine – Robert S. Grimshaw
- Hand surgery – Alan Schefer
- Infectious disease – John T. Raffalli
- Internal medicine – Jeffrey D. Gross
- Nephrology – Michael A. Rosen
- Neurology – Albert Szabo
- Neurology – Eugene Tolunsky
- Neurological surgery – Deborah L. Benzil
- Neuroradiology – Scott Berger
- Obstetrics & gynecology – Elisa E. Burns
- Ophthalmology – Howard C. Charles
- Pain medicine – Bella M. Malits
- Pediatric otolaryngology – Jeffrey L. Keller
- Pediatrics – Elliot B. Barsh
- Plastic surgery – Simon H. Chin
- Pulmonary disease – Scott M. Klares
- Sports medicine – Seth P. Shifrin
- Urology – Sheldon L. Axelrod
The Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) is a multi-specialty medical group that provides the highest quality medical care to over 300,000 patients in 30 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties.
- 1 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Briarcliff; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 2 Briarcliff Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 3 Storm System Departs Briarcliff, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 4 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency
- 5 Travel Ban Lifted In Westchester; Metro-North Service Resumes