MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- New York magazine recognized 22 physicians from Mount Kisco Medical Group in its recently published Best Doctors issue.
MKMG physicians were recognized in 21 specialties. The Best Doctors list was compiled by Castle Connolly, a health-care research and information firm.
“We are proud to have so many of our physicians included on this prestigious list,” said Dr. Scott Hayworth, president and chief executive officer of the Mount Kisco Medical Group, “it reflects the high quality ofhealthcare provided by MKMG.”
Castle Connolly surveyed physicians, leading hospital administrators, and other administrators to identify highly skilled, exceptional doctors.
These are the Mount Kisco Medical Group physicians who made the list:
- Cardiovascular disease – Daniel Leonard
- Colon & rectal surgery – Jerald Wishner
- Dermatology – Ross Levy
- Gastroenterology – Marvin Chinitz
- Geriatric medicine – Robert S. Grimshaw
- Hand surgery – Alan Schefer
- Infectious disease – John T. Raffalli
- Internal medicine – Jeffrey D. Gross
- Nephrology – Michael A. Rosen
- Neurology – Albert Szabo
- Neurology – Eugene Tolunsky
- Neurological surgery – Deborah L. Benzil
- Neuroradiology – Scott Berger
- Obstetrics & gynecology – Elisa E. Burns
- Ophthalmology – Howard C. Charles
- Pain medicine – Bella M. Malits
- Pediatric otolaryngology – Jeffrey L. Keller
- Pediatrics – Elliot B. Barsh
- Plastic surgery – Simon H. Chin
- Pulmonary disease – Scott M. Klares
- Sports medicine – Seth P. Shifrin
- Urology – Sheldon L. Axelrod
The Mount Kisco Medical Group (MKMG) is a multi-specialty medical group that provides the highest quality medical care to over 300,000 patients in 30 locations throughout Westchester, Putnam and Dutchess counties.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says