BEDFORD, N.Y. -- Television personality and businesswoman Martha Stewart recently used a drone camera to capture photos over her Bedford farm, a 153-acre estate known as Cantitoe Farm, and she posted the photos on her blog.
Photos featured views of the sunrise near the Cross River reservoir, her winter and summer house, horse paddocks, gardens and planted trees.
To view the photos on her blog, click here.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway
- 4 Village Of Briarcliff Manor In Two Different Westchester Towns
- 5 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash