BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. -- Kevin Bacon and members of the FOX TV drama "The Following" cast and crew were in Briarcliff Manor Tuesday to film scenes for their show at the vacated Town of Ossining Police Headquarters.
Bacon and the crew were set up at the headquarters to film with actors and actresses dressed up as FBI Agents and U.S. Marshals. The show takes place in Maryland, so Maryland news trucks and actors dressed as Maryland State Troopers were also on the set. In the scene filmed outside of the police headquarters, Bacon and co-star Shawn Ashmore were seen speaking with a young boy wearing a mask who was accompanied by an FBI Agent before running off into the building.
In early February, the show also filmed at the same location in Briarcliff.
Multiple published reports on Wednesday reported that FOX announced that "The Following" would be renewed for a second season.
"The Following" follows former FBI agent Ryan Hardy (played by Bacon) as he attempts to track down serial killer Joe Carroll (played by James Purefoy) after he escapes from death row, according to press information from Fox Broadcasting. The show is from creator/executive producer Kevin Williamson ("The Vampire Diaries," "Dawson’s Creek" and the "Scream" franchise).
- 1 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 2 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 3 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says
- 4 Schumer Calls For Harsher 'Swatting' Penalties In Visit To Westchester
- 5 Severe Thunderstorm Watch Is In Effect In Briarcliff