BRIARCLIFF, N.Y. - With Passover set to begin Monday, March 25, here is how you can celebrate the eight-day festival in Ossining and Briarcliff Manor.
Chabad of Briarcliff Manor and Ossining will hold a community Seder event Monday evening at its location in Briarcliff. Candles will be lit at 6:54 p.m., and the Seder will commence at 7:45 p.m.
On Tuesday and Wednesday, the synagogue will hold a holiday service at 9:45 a.m. On Saturday, March 30, a Shabbat service will be held at the synagogue at 9:45 a.m. and a holiday service will be held Monday, April 1, at 9:45 a.m.
On Tuesday, April 2, the final day of Passover, the synagogue will hold a holiday service at 9:45 a.m. followed by Yizkor services at 11:30 a.m. The Se-udat Moshiach will take place at 7 p.m. with the holiday ending at 8:02 p.m.
Congregation Sons of Israel in Briarcliff Manor will hold a Passover service at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday and Wednesday. A Shabbat service will be held Saturday, March 30, at 9:30 a.m. The synagogue will hold another Passover service Monday, April 1, at 9:30 a.m. On the final day of Passover, Tuesday, April 2, a holiday service will be held at 9:30 a.m., followed by Yizkor services.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff