BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff will be hosting Jodi Baretz, LCSW, HHC for a wellness program, "Mindfulness for Pain Relief and Stress Reduction" in the Conference Room on Tuesday, April 1 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
This program will be held during the fibromyalgia/chronic pain and wellness support group.
It will train your brain to bring you back to the present and enable you to appreciate every moment through mindfulness and meditation.
For more information on the program, visit Club Fit's blog.
To register for this free program, call (914) 762-2222, extension 0 or visit www.ptrehab.com.
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says