BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff will be hosting Jodi Baretz, LCSW, HHC for a wellness program, "Mindfulness for Pain Relief and Stress Reduction" in the Conference Room on Tuesday, April 1 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
This program will be held during the fibromyalgia/chronic pain and wellness support group.
It will train your brain to bring you back to the present and enable you to appreciate every moment through mindfulness and meditation.
For more information on the program, visit Club Fit's blog.
To register for this free program, call (914) 762-2222, extension 0 or visit www.ptrehab.com.
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of NY Amber Alert
- 2 Accidents Take Out Lanes On Taconic, Route 9A
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Briarcliff
- 4 Dick Crabtree Of Chappaqua, Owner Of The Kittle House, Dies At 84
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester