BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff will be hosting Jodi Baretz, LCSW, HHC for a wellness program, "Mindfulness for Pain Relief and Stress Reduction" in the Conference Room on Tuesday, April 1 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
This program will be held during the fibromyalgia/chronic pain and wellness support group.
It will train your brain to bring you back to the present and enable you to appreciate every moment through mindfulness and meditation.
For more information on the program, visit Club Fit's blog.
To register for this free program, call (914) 762-2222, extension 0 or visit www.ptrehab.com.
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 2 David Rockefeller Donates $4M For Mount Pleasant State Park Preserve
- 3 Briarcliff High School Student Publishes Novel With Dad
- 4 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 5 Snow Could Be Returning To Briarcliff