BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff will be hosting Jodi Baretz, LCSW, HHC for a wellness program, "Mindfulness for Pain Relief and Stress Reduction" in the Conference Room on Tuesday, April 1 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
This program will be held during the fibromyalgia/chronic pain and wellness support group.
It will train your brain to bring you back to the present and enable you to appreciate every moment through mindfulness and meditation.
For more information on the program, visit Club Fit's blog.
To register for this free program, call (914) 762-2222, extension 0 or visit www.ptrehab.com.
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Briarcliff Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 2 Man Charged With DWI In Briarcliff Wrong-Way Crash
- 3 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Briarcliff