BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- Club Fit Briarcliff is hosting a special advanced Zumba fitness class with famous instructor and choreographer Francesca Maria for her "Dale- Dale" tour on Sunday, March 23 from 2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Maria is touring the United States and is in New York through March. She is a professional singer and dancer from Italy who entered the Zumba arena as an instructor and presenter last year.
She recently recorded and choreographed a song, “Dale-Dale” that is being played in classes all over the world, including Club Fit.
Pre-registration is required, and it is $20 for members and $30 for non-members to attend.
To attend the class, RSVP before Saturday, March 15 to Karen Cornetz at 914-250-2762.
Visit clubfit.com to learn more.
- 1 Driver Crashes Into Gate At Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 2 TV Show Interview With Daughters Of SUV Driver In Fatal Crash Postponed
- 3 Daughters Defend Mother Who Drove SUV In Fatal Train Crash On 'Today' Show
- 4 Area Residents Remain On High Alert After Signs Of Bear In Yorktown
- 5 Snow Could Return To Briarcliff For Monday Morning Commute