IRVINGTON, N.Y. -- New York Giants football player Steve Weatherford and New York Yankees Manager Joe Girardi will speak at an anti-bullying event on Saturday, April 5 at Irvington High School at 7 p.m.
“Irvington Rocks” is a unique evening of entertainment and personal narratives focused on the perils of bullying and the importance of acceptance and diversity.
Weatherford will speak at "Irvington Rocks," while Joe Girardi will appear in a video filmed at spring training for the event.
Along with the celebrities, “Irvington Rocks” showcases local singers, musicians, and dancers, plus performances and presentations by students, teachers, residents and administrators.
Advance tickets for the show are available online. Adults are $20 and $10 for students. Click here to purchase tickets. Tickets at the door will cost $25 for adults and $15 for students.
- 1 Briarcliff High School Salutes College-Bound Student-Athletes
- 2 Driver Is Charged After School Bus Stops In Chappaqua Railroad Crossing
- 3 Obamas' Possible Westchester Move Tops Last Week's News
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say