WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Human Rights Commission will hold a board meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Human Rights Commission Office at 112 East Post Road, third floor, White Plains.
- 1 Woman, 19, Hospitalized After Jump Onto Sprain Brook Parkway
- 2 Accidents Cause Delays On I-287, Taconic State Parkway, Saw Mill Parkway
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Briarcliff on Wednesday
- 4 Accidents Tie Up Traffic For Evening Commuters In Westchester
- 5 Anne Frank's Stepsister Eva Schloss Speaks At Tarrytown Event