WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Human Rights Commission will hold a board meeting on Tuesday, April 29, at 6 p.m.
The meeting will be held at the Human Rights Commission Office at 112 East Post Road, third floor, White Plains.
- 1 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Severe Storms Could Cause Flooding In Briarcliff
- 4 Emergency Responders Rescue Injured Hiker Near Bear Mountain Bridge
- 5 Man In Custody After Assaulting Trooper, Leading To Two-State Chase