BRIARCLIFF MANOR, N.Y. -- The Westchester County Mobile shredder is returning to Briarcliff Manor on Saturday, April 5, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The truck will be stationed near the front of the Youth Center at 5 Van Lu Van Road, Briarcliff.
Residents can bring up to four file-size (10 inches x 12 inches x 15 inches ) boxes of confidential papers per household. Please remove all large binder clips and covers.
This is for the disposal of personal household papers. All business, institutional or commercial papers are not acceptable and will be rejected, as will any junk mail, magazines or newspapers.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Clintons Make First Joint Public Appearance Since Hillary Enters Race
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says